I have fourteen years experience editing factual TV shows and documentaries, using Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro and Avid on both Mac and Windows. I live in Melbourne, Australia, have a current drivers licence, and am available to travel. I often work in Sydney for projects of up to eight weeks. I am also a credited Online Editor and Colour Grader (Colourist) for shows including Better Homes & Gardens and Comedy Up Late.
See also my IMDb filmography
My credits include:
- Better Homes & Gardens: Online Editor and Colourist for the Seven Network Logie- winning lifestyle show.
- Comedy Up Late: Colour Grader and Online Editor for Season 6 of the multi-camera stand-up comedy series for ABC Comedy.
- Mythbusters: Editor for the top rating factual entertainment series shot in San Francisco by Beyond Productions, seen on The Discovery Channel and SBS. My first episode “Helium Football” was the highest rating episode to date.
- Vet Tales: Series Editor and co-writer for the original ob doc show for TVNZ following the lives of a city vet and a country vet who trained together in New Zealand.
- Taste of a Traveller: Series Editor of 3 x 10 half hour travel and cooking shows for TVNZ hosted by NZ MasterChef winner Brett McGregor, shot in a range of south-east Asian countries and recently shown on Network Ten as “The Travelling Chef”.
- Talkin’ ’Bout Your Generation: Editor on Shaun Micallef’s comedy slash game show, produced by Granada for the Ten Network.
- GameLoading: Rise of the Indies: Co-editor for the kickstarter-funded feature documentary exploring the world of indie game developers and their impact on the landscape of video games culture.
- Enter From The Wings: Film Editor for a documentary following the moving journey of a group of gifted Down Syndrome dancers, screened in Village Cinemas in Australia and on Qantas flights in 2013.
- The Amazing Race Asia: Editor on the second series of the successful reality show for Active TV screened on AXN throughout Asia to 17.5 million viewers. Winner of the Best Adaptation of an International Format at the Asian TV Awards 2008.
- Beat The Star: Editor for the Channel 7 game show hosted by Daniel MacPherson.
- Sudden Impact: Senior Editor for the observational documentary show about the true impact of car accidents, for WTFN and screened on Nine.
- Triple Zero Heroes: Senior Editor for the Fremantle/Channel 9 factual program presenting real-life 000 calls, the victims and the call takers who save them.
- RSPCA Animal Rescue: Editor for the observational documentary series by Imagination Television for Channel Seven.
- What’s Good For You: Editor on Series 1 and the Logie-winning Series 2 of the health magazine series by Beyond Productions, for the Nine Network.
- Beyond Tomorrow: Editor on the science magazine series for Beyond Productions, seen on the Seven Network and overseas.
- Discovery Atlas Australia: Extra Features editor for the Russell Crowe narrated documentary feature for The Discovery Channel HD-DVD and web site.
- My Restaurant Rules: Assistant Editor for the Freehand / Seven Network reality TV series.
- Minister Without Money: Editor of the 30 minute documentary about political corruption in Papua New Guinea, directed by Bao Waiko and Sandra Welkerling for international distribution by Ronin Films.
- Big Time Local: Editor of the one hour documentary directed by Clara Mason, selected to open the Balmain Film Festival in 2004.
- All Saints: Assistant Editing for the award-winning drama series on the Seven Network.
- Razzle Dazzle: A Journey Into Dance: Assistant Editing for the feature film, produced by Wild Eddie Films (Thunderstruck).
- Plains Empty: Assistant Editor for the AFC/SBS drama edited by Andrew Macneil and directed by Beck Cole. Official Selection at Sundance Film Festival in 2005.